Who We Are
The Gleamery is an entirely new dental experience coming to the Pearl District in Portland. Our mission is to make all things teeth easy and comfy. We turn a cleaning into a confidence booster, a mood lifter and moment of luxury during a busy day. Casual brightenings and whitenings, whenever. Whether guests are craving care, freshening up, or setting up a regular regimen, The Gleamery is at their service.
The Gleamery is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive atmosphere for all employees.
Why Work With Us
- Smiles All The Time. We have the opportunity to interact with a diverse clientele on a day-to-day basis and make a positive impact in the confidence they find in their grin.
- Our Mission. We are building a cavity-free community by turning a dentist appointment into a time for people to feel pampered and cared for.
- Fun is a Priority. Our work environment is friendly, exciting, and flexible. We want our team members to be ecstatic about coming to work every day.
- Our Team Is Important. We offer comprehensive benefits to our employees and opportunities for both professional growth and personal development.
Who You Are
You're an upbeat and friendly healthcare professional who is service-oriented and enjoys working with people—and well, teeth. In addition, you will also have:
- At least 1-2 years of experience providing exceptional care as a Dental Hygienist;
- An active License/Certification in Oregon approved by the Board of Dentistry;
- An active CPR certification;
- Unparalleled interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills.
What You’ll Do
As a Dental Assistant, you will be responsible for creating a smile-worthy experience for our guests while supporting them prior to and during their appointment. A typical day will consist of:
- Assisting your fellow Gleam Team members with anything they need help with. This could mean answering phones, tidying the storefront, cleaning instruments, ordering inventory, etc. We all like to support each other as much as possible!;
- Making sure the office is prepared and stocked for all services being provided that day;
- Tracking and ordering inventory;
- Sterilizing dental instruments;
- Setting up and breaking down rooms;
- Providing whitening services for our guests;
- Assisting our Dental Hygienists with cleaning and whitening services;
- Responding quickly and effectively to guest concerns, and resolving concerns with a customer-centered approach;
- Maintaining compliance with all laws and regulations including, but not limited to, OSHA, Dental Board, HIPAA, ADA, FEHA, DOL, and HR policies and practices;
- Having fun, smiling, and brightening our guests’ day.
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and let us know why you're interested in working at The Gleamery.