Who We Are
The Gleamery is an entirely new dental experience coming to the Pearl District in Portland. Our mission is to make all things teeth easy and comfy. We turn a cleaning into a confidence booster, a mood lifter and moment of luxury during a busy day. Casual brightenings and whitenings, whenever. Whether guests are craving care, freshening up, or setting up a regular regimen, The Gleamery is at their service.
The Gleamery is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive atmosphere for all employees.
Why Work With Us
- Smiles All The Time. We have the opportunity to interact with a diverse clientele on a day-to-day basis and make a positive impact in the confidence they find in their grin.
- Our Mission. We are building a cavity-free community by turning a dentist appointment into a time for people to feel pampered and cared for.
- Fun is a Priority. Our work environment is friendly, exciting, and flexible. We want our team members to be ecstatic about coming to work every day.
- Our Team Is Important. We offer comprehensive benefits to our employees and opportunities for both professional growth and personal development.
Who You Are
You are a friendly, spirited customer service professional with a hospitality-forward mindset. In addition, you will also have:
- Previous experience providing top-notch service in a customer-facing role;
- Unparalleled interpersonal and communication skills;
- A concierge mindset with superpowers in time management and multitasking;
- A High School Diploma or GED (College Degree Preferred).
What You’ll Do
As a Guest Services Specialist, you are the gracious host—creating moments of delight for guests from the time they walk in to when they walk out with their shiny pearly whites. A typical day will consist of:
- Keeping the studio and storefront “Gleaming”;
- Kindly greeting all guests in-person and over the phone to assist with any inquiries, questions, or check-ins;
- Explaining office policies and processes to our guests upon check-in;
- Monitoring the flow of The Gleamery by ensuring appointments are running on time, and notifying the back office when guests arrive for their appointments;
- Openly communicating with Dental Assistants and Dental Hygienists regarding any concerns or important information;
- Taking payments for purchases;
- Processing incoming and outgoing medical record requests;
- Maintaining compliance with all laws and regulations including, but not limited to, OSHA, Dental Board, HIPAA, ADA, FEHA, DOL, and HR policies and practices;
- Having fun, smiling, and brightening our guests’ day.
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com with your resume and let us know why you're interested in working at The Gleamery.