5 Ways to Keep Teeth White Between Whitening
You might be wondering, how long will teeth whitening results last after a Whitening? Well, results can vary from person to person and depend on several factors, such as genetics and individual oral hygiene habits and lifestyle. Generally speaking, teeth whitening results can last anywhere from months to years!
Here are five tooth tips to keep teeth white in between Whitening:
1. Eat your way to a whiter smile! Crunchy fruits and veggies like apples, carrots, and celery can act as natural toothbrushes, polishing your pearly whites while you snack.
2. Hydrate your teeth. Drinking plenty of water throughout the day helps rinse away food particles, reducing the risk of staining.
3. Sip dark beverages with a reusable straw. Keep a reusable straw handy for coffee, juice, teas, and any acidic liquids that can stain or wear down enamel.
4. Make friends with your toothbrush. Brush at least twice a day, but wait 30 minutes after eating or drinking acidic foods or beverages to allow your enamel to remineralize before brushing.
5. Floss or water floss. Flossing helps keep plaque from building up in those hard-to-reach places. If you’re not as diligent about flossing as you hope to be, no worries, just visit The Gleamery for a teeth cleaning!
With The Gleamery as part of your smile care routine, you'll be able to enjoy your favorite foods and beverages without guilt or worry. For most people, we recommend every 3-6 months for a Cleaning and or Whitening service to maintain your freshest, brightest smile.