The Gleamery is a venture-backed health & wellness startup focused on reinventing the dental industry. The Gleamery is building the first national dental brand specializing in professional grade, expeditious teeth cleaning and whitening - the recurring dental services that the modern millennial customer wants and needs. The Gleamery’s studios have a hospitality and design focused ethos and a seamless, technology enabled customer experience. The Gleamery is opening studios in cities across the U.S., building a nationwide brand leader in preventive and cosmetic dental care. The Gleamery is looking to recruit exceptionally talented individuals to join our mission-driven, LA-based HQ team.
Are you a scrappy, results-driven, and creative thinker with a solid base of marketing skills who's ready to dive headfirst into building a brand from the ground up? We're seeking a Brand Marketing Specialist to help us shape our brand's voice, lead our content creation & social media strategy & implementation, drive our influencer and ambassador program, and craft compelling copy & design for emails, SMS, plus other channels. In this role, you'll be wearing many hats and working at a high velocity. This is a growth-oriented role that will be both challenging and rewarding.
We are assembling a team of innovative thinkers across consumer-tech and dental medicine to build a new experience for consumers and providers. We are looking for someone who shares our vision that the industry needs to be improved and YOU want to be a major part of shaping its future. We are looking for someone who loves the idea of building something new, and being part of an early-stage company that is disrupting a massive category.
Who We're Looking For
We want someone who's passionate about revolutionizing the dental industry, energized by getting out in the world to build our brand and community, eager to be part of an early-stage startup, and has the following qualities:
- You are a people-person and relationship builder at heart. You love to pound the pavement for the causes you’re a part of and you’re not afraid to put yourself out there to make sh*t happen
- You are proactive and self-driven with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You have a beat on cultural trends and a hunger to build a brand that is relevant to the modern millennial / gen z audience
- Persistent in achieving objectives and exceeding goals
- Can switch between the big picture and detailed problem-solving seamlessly
- Loves building a brand from scratch and has a knack for business growth
- Roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Thrives on challenges and is ready to take on significant responsibilities
Roles and responsibilities
- Contributing to the strategic direction of all branded communications (and the brand itself); you will be a key player in crafting and articulating the voice, personality, and ethos of the brand to resonate with the LA market and beyond
- Creating engaging, relevant content across all major marketing channels
- Leading and driving our influencer marketing strategy and efforts within the LA market and beyond
- Managing and nurturing our ambassador and referral programs, including recruitment, communication, and testing and learning behind those strategies
- Driving local & community marketing efforts in new launch markets - including sourcing, relationship development with local businesses & corporate partners, and deal execution
- Working with our agency partners to craft compelling social media creative and ensure that creative is run effectively
- Designing materials lying behind copy, including flyers, handouts, emails, etc.
- Writing engaging and branded copy for emails, SMS, and social media, and other design-related needs
- Collaborating with the team to identify and implement opportunities for brand growth and innovation
- 2-4 years experience in a marketing-focused role
- Experience at a high-growth startup is a plus but not required
- Must have skills and experience with graphic design, copywriting, and video editing; influencer and brand marketing experience are a plus
- Experience running projects and being willing to “move the ball forward” autonomously, without specific guidance or direction
- Bonus if you’ve worked at a next generation consumer/retail brand
- Competitive salary
- Invaluable experience in helping to build a brand from the ground up
- Opportunity to disrupt a massive industry
- Access to complementary Gleamery services and products
- A supportive and innovative team
Are you up for the challenge of reshaping dental health and wellness with us? If you're excited about being part of a groundbreaking dental brand and are ready to make your mark, we want to hear from you! Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you're interested in joining The Gleamery.