Who We Are
The Gleamery is an entirely new dental experience coming to the Pearl District in Portland. Our mission is to make all things teeth easy and comfy. We turn a cleaning into a confidence booster, a mood lifter and moment of luxury during a busy day. Casual brightenings and whitenings, whenever. Whether guests are craving care, freshening up, or setting up a regular regimen, The Gleamery is at their service.
The Gleamery is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive atmosphere for all employees.
Why Work With Us
- Smiles All The Time. We have the opportunity to interact with a diverse clientele on a day-to-day basis and make a positive impact in the confidence they find in their grin.
- Our Mission. We are building a cavity-free community by turning a dentist appointment into a time for people to feel pampered and cared for.
- Fun is a Priority. Our work environment is friendly, exciting, and flexible. We want our team members to be ecstatic about coming to work every day.
- Our Team Is Important. We offer comprehensive benefits to our employees and opportunities for both professional growth and personal development.
Who You Are
You’re a rockstar Dental Hygienist with a passion for dental excellence and teamwork. In addition, you will also have:
- An Associates Degree from an accredited Dental Hygiene School
- An active License/Certification in Oregon approved by the Board of Dentistry;
- An active CPR certification;
- At least 1-2 years of experience providing exceptional care as a Dental Hygienist;
- Unparalleled interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills.
What You’ll Do
As a Dental Hygienist, you will be responsible for creating a smile-worthy experience for our guests while collaborating with fellow Gleam Team members to ensure the office is running in a seamless fashion. A typical day will consist of:
- Ensuring guests feel informed, at-ease and comfortable during their appointment;
- Gathering oral health history for all guests;
- Conducting initial screenings;
- Performing cleanings and whitening services independently or with the assistance from our Dental Assistants;
- Educating guests on proper oral hygiene techniques;
- Maintaining accurate documentation for each guest;
- Responding quickly and effectively to guest concerns, and resolving concerns with a customer-centered approach;
- Assisting your fellow Gleam Team members as needed. This could mean answering phones, tidying the storefront, cleaning instruments, ordering inventory, etc. We all like to support each other as much as possible!;
- Maintaining compliance with all laws and regulations including, but not limited to, OSHA, Dental Board, HIPAA, ADA, FEHA, DOL, and HR policies and practices;
- Having fun, smiling, and brightening our guests’ day.
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com with your resume and let us know why you're interested in working at The Gleamery.